We know you are the ultimate protector of your children’s health. At Edinger Pediatrics, we partner with you to help keep them healthy every step of the way.
We provide pediatric care for all kids—from babies to teens—including well-checks, immunizations, sick visits, sports physicals and more. Our mission is to provide the highest level of pediatric care possible, by putting our patients first and being involved in pediatric education, teaching and research.
We treat both common and uncommon conditions and promote wellness and preventive care. Our pediatricians stay up to date with the most current pediatric education, use the latest diagnostic technology and offer pain-free procedures as much as possible.
In-office tests and procedures include:
- Anemia testing without poking the finger for children over 2
- Circumcision, offered both in office and in hospital
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Freezing of warts when warranted
- Minor abscess drainage
- Minor laceration care, including sutures
- Photo-screening for detecting subtle medical eye issues in children ages 1-5
- Rapid testing for many infectious diseases, including influenza A and B (flu), strep, COVID-19, RSV virus and others
- Removal of some foreign bodies in noses and ears
- Repair of minor bone fractures and injuries, including fiberglass casting when appropriate
- Skin testing for jaundice in infants, avoiding heel pokes and outside laboratory visits in most cases
- Sophisticated asthma testing, including spirometry and FeNO, that greatly improves both diagnosis and management
- Tongue tie clipping